أخر الاخبار

Lesson 5 : Describing people

 

  Describing people

                                   


Person 1: Excuse me, do you know what the new employee looks like?

Person 2: Yes, she has long curly brown hair and wears glasses.

Person 1: Really? That doesn't sound like what I was expecting. What about her outfit?

Person 2: She's wearing a blue blazer and black pants.

Person 1: OK, I think I know who you're talking about. Is she tall or short?

Person 2: She's about average height, I'd say. And she has a friendly smile.

Person 1: Thanks for the description. I think I'll be able to recognize her now.

 

 

Person 1: Hi, do you see the person over there with the brown hair and glasses?

Person 2: Yes, I do. Who is she?

Person 1: That's my cousin, Emily. She's an intelligent and hard-working person. She's always on top of her studies and work.

Person 2: She sounds like a very motivated person. Is she tall or short?

Person 1: She's of average height, I would say. She's got a slender build and carries herself with confidence.

Person 2: And what is her personality like?

Person 1: Emily is a friendly and outgoing person. She's very approachable and always willing to help others. She has a great sense of humor and is always making people laugh.

Person 2: She sounds like a wonderful person. I'd love to meet her someday.

Person 1: Yeah, she's definitely one of the best people I know.

تعليقات



حجم الخط
+
16
-
تباعد السطور
+
2
-